How are you today? Hope all is well. Hope your week was blessed.
I have a confession to make. Lately, for the past few weeks at TGI Saturdays, I’ve been feeling like a host of a party waiting at the door to greet her guest and they’ve been walking right pass her, heading straight in to the party without saying hello, and this has been making the host feel kind of blue.
What I mean by that is. You guys haven’t really been talking to me much lately, and that has kind been making me feel a little sad. I know, I know, I’m too sensitive right? I know you’re not trying to make me sad at all.
I want to share some things with you that you may not know. I look forward to TGI Saturdays every weekend and very much look forward to not only seeing the links you share but hearing from you as well. It means alot to me. It motivates me to post the best blog hop that I can.
I know I too am guilty of linking and running, as well as, not responding to comments on my blog the way I would like to, but it is not because I don’t want to or I’m a snob or anything. It is because of what my responsibilities as a mom of four, a wife and homemaker ask of me at this time. I feel as though I give practically 95% of myself everyday to my family, which only leaves me with 5 % to pursue my own interest.
I try very hard to resist the urge to focus on my inadequacies and my challenges in a negative way (sometimes I fail), because when I do I find myself in a very melancholy frame of mind. I try to accept that I can’t do it all and I try my best to do what is most important to me.
Blogging is important and TGI Saturdays is very special to me as well. I am trying not to give up on either, even though it is a challenge to find the time. I am so proud of the fact that I have managed to produce a TGI Saturdays every Saturday since I started it in January this year, no matter how hectic and busy my week was, even during our move.
Even more so, I have been proud of the last couple of months, because finding time to blog has been increasingly more challenging. I am proud that I haven’t given up, but persevered where AskLatisha and TGI Saturdays are concerned. Thank you for your support of this blog and blog hop.
So all that being said, your comments mean something to me (even though I don’t get to respond much) more than you know.
Thank you for dropping by, blessings to you and have a great weekend.
What I learned from Inside Out from henibean.blogspot.co.uk was shared at TGI Saturdays #34 last week. This was one of my favorite reads. I found it to a very fun and interesting read for me. Not only did it give me a small preview, without giving the film away, on what this Disney movie that I really want to see is about, but this blogger, shared her story as well, and how these emotions featured in film relate to her emotions. It also gave great insight into emotions is general, plus she even includes a poem in there too. Love it!